Saturday, December 4, 2010

What's in a Name!!

Few days back had been discussing Shakespeare on a popular forum for IndiBloggers (name witheld for security reasons)...

Whats there in definition... Rose by any other name wud smell the name.. or for that matter even a Fart!!!

So one friend replies...

@shree..... shit man..... anyones bum never called as rose!!

BUM = ROSE.. what a concept

So here's Seal singing Kiss from a Rose to this thought!!!


There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.


But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and
The light that you shine can be seen.
Baby,



I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh,
The more I get of you,
The stranger it feels, yeah.


And now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the gray.



There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby


To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?


Speaking of ROSE... reminds me of Ms. Rose from Titanic.. standing on the prow of the Titanic while Celine Dion sings "My Heart Will Go On.. Forever"

Now just replace Heart will Fart..in the entire song... and this gives the song an really interesting TWIST!!!

10 comments:

Harish P I said...

hm.. that last exercise turned out hilarious..

Manish Verma said...

"name withheld for security reasons" hahaha ... u r a real gem man.... u can convert even a simple talking into a story....

great going shree u rock again....

Shrikant said...

@Harish Truly wonderful exercise.. infact whenever I listen to this song I can never hear Heart there!!

@Mag Lol.. Simple conversations are the best things to blog bout.. you get a lot of stuff to say!!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

lol..!! That's too funny..!! :D ;D

Neha said...

you are active on indiblogger these days? wow!!

Shrikant said...

Have been since AUGUST

Shrikant said...

@Aniruddh Thanks dude!!

Rashmi Nair said...

I love these pots. I just love these pots... :P ..
It smells stinky... :D.
But yeah, am a big fan of modern exquisite bathrooms.
I can sit and ponder for hours and hours in my bathroom.
Every person has one comfort zone in their home.
Mine would be my bathroom.
And shall give a rose to it any time.
Bum chikki chikki bum... chikki bum bum ... Bum chikki chikki bum. :D

Shrikant said...

@Rashmi.. :D
Bum chikki chikki bum... chikki bum bum ... Bum chikki chikki bum.
wonder how this will sound if
BUM = ROSE

RioZee said...

there is a lot in a name. one gets conditioned with that name.
hilarious take.