Friday, December 17, 2010

WWW.WEIRD.PPL

Jahanpanah yeh dono aapki shaan ke khilaaf bol rahe hain.
Gustaakh.. inn dono ko deewar mein chunva do
Jahanpanaah aapki majority agar kheech lihi jaye
toh fir aapko Jahan se panaah kaun dega

Discussion found on a popular chat channel. When the author jumps in with some Naan-Sense of his own, one of the dainty things there exclaims: Why am I wasting time with these nonsense people. I did not expect such nonsense from you, Hedonist?

I would like to confer the Naan-Sense award to this dainty little thing for being an excellent gourment of all things Naan-Sense!!




Well before I move ahead with more Naan-Sense.. Let me just scratch my big toe on my right foot cuz it itches.. Moja hi moja!!



What would you say if your painstakingly "researched" and really well written blog was critiqued as:
"I dont like those black flowers in the background.. they hamper my eyesight... when you write in blue bold italics with comic sans serif, it really brings out the things that you write about"

Duh, I'll go back to scratching my big toe than get these kind of reviews man.
Ohh!! And certain pseudo-intellectual neo-political thinkers fail to faintly remember infamous wisecrack like "Bade bade shehron mein aisee choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain" and then also absolutely forget superhit songs in their own language.

And then there are people who claim... I only comment on blogs when and where I can add value to the content of the blog.. and then they comment "OMG.. Arre baap re..Is it Dhanno or Basanti??"
Value added services with added Nuisance Value!!

Thats what they call www.weird.ppl

2 comments:

Ranj said...

Weird...weird...world... :)

Shrikant said...

Tru..absolutely weird!!! And next time I'll try and write one entirely in English for you Ranj!!