Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tryin'

Came across this weird tag and thought that this was the crazy thing that I wanted to do tonight.

Rules:
1. Put your Music Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. JUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS...

But I wanna cheat a bit... I'm only including my Eagles collection in this... but there are around 100 songs in my playlist so it’s not cheating!!!


1. If someone asks you, “are you okay??” you say:
New Kid in Town

Yeah... If someone asks me "Are you okay" I'd definitely answer... "I dunno... I'm new here!!" hee hee hee haw haw haw

2. How would you describe yourself?
In the City

I was born here in the city
With my back against the wall
Nothing grows, and life ain't very pretty
No one's there to catch you when you fall
Absolutely true

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Best of my Love

Nah... I don’t believe in "Flirt at sight" That’s reserved only for SPECIAL people!

4. How do you feel today?
Take it to the Limit

Hmmm... Really motivating… that one line... Take it to the limit

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Life in the Fast Lane

Nah... Don’t wanna run around all my life!!

6. What’s your motto?
Too Many hands

Yeah like Thatcher said... Give a man a helping hand and he'll run it all over you.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Early bird

Always getting the keedas

8. What do your parents think of you?
Outlaw man!!

Hee hee hee... thats not tru

9. What do you think of often?
Good day in hell

Yeah.. very tru.. I literally sing this at the end of the day... Oh well its been a good day in hell.. tomorrow I'll be glory bound

10. What is 2 + 2?
Tequila Sunrise

Hic Hic Hurray!! Hee hee hee hee!!

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Teenage Jail

Hmm... right away... put him/her in jail.. for Bad Company!!

12. What is your life story?
The girl from yesterday

Now what was that?? :-O

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Those shoes

Nah.. I aint got foot fetish!!

14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Wasted time

Hee hee hee.. I wouldn't say that in front of her ;)

15. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary?
Is it true

Yeah how cud it last so Long!!

16. What will they play at your funeral?
The long run

Yeah I intend to live forever or die trying!!

17. What is your hobby/interest?
Pretty maids all in a row

Woopsie.. sounds so kinky

18. What is your biggest fear?
Bitter Creek

Huh?? I didn’t know that!!

19. What is your biggest secret?
Heartache tonight

Ummm..No comments : P

20. What do you want right now?
Take it easy

Perfect choice...

21. What do you think of your friends?
I can’t tell you why

It’s not that CENSORED.. I'm pretty soft spoken!!

22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think?
Desparado

Hee heee haww hawww.. absolutely hilarious

23. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person?
Witchy woman

Gawd.. there is some Magic going on.. precisely what I wanted to say.. Or maybe not :P

24. You have just won a lottery. What will you sing?
The Greeks don’t want no freaks

Hell yeah!!

25. What will you post this as?
Tryin'

Tryin' to stop guffawing!!

I can't think of anyone to tag.. cuz I stole this tag off the net.. So anyone who wants to take it may go ahead... Just back tag me (whatever that means).

4 comments:

Hemal Shah said...

Man hilarious... lolz....awesome how you matched a few... one cracker of a new year post.. the best one yet of that i read :)

Shrikant said...

@Hemal.. Thanks dude.. Wud you like to take this tag up??

vineet said...

nice 1 man, good writing, loved dat anniversary thng

Shrikant said...

@Vineet.. thanks dude!1 Yeah.. even I liked the anniversary thing!! LOL