Friday, January 28, 2011

PACHAKK

Just read a pretty silent post from a fellow blogger who didn't wanna say much for the time being... and felt a craving to post a similar post.. but then came a word to my mind... PACHAKKK

PACHAKK - An alliterative word... you can hear it when you drop a squish over-ripe pumpkin on the ground... Mind you I'm not taking a digg at pumpkins or anything or anyone even remotely resembling a pumpkin in any language.. Or may be I am... wink wink!!

Why am I taking a dig - if you think I am - at anyone in this kind of a crappy language CONSTRUCT?? Simple.. cuz the Hedonist was once a part of two super dooper blogs called Crapstation and KickAss... though both of them ended up in Davvy Jones Locker.. in the deep dank murky depths of Blogger!!

Anyways coming back to Pachakk.. some days back I had taken another dig with www.weird.ppl and one of the subjects got kinda pissed off...

"Blogs are not for revenge", said the subject.

"But that's just my opinion" was the Hedonist's reply,"take it or leave it.. after all its my blog.. its my crap.. MINE... ALL MINE.. hee hee hee".

And so there was another Right Click >> BLOCK. But God knows I'm so used to that sequence that I hardly notice it these days. I'll post a nifty trick to detect these "Right Click >> BLOCK" tricks right from your seat without moving your A## but some time later!! So what's this got to do with PACHAKK.. go there and read it.. PACHAKK

Now that you're back from www.weird.ppl, lets get back to pumpkins... just to mollify anyone or anything in any language who took offence at my Pumpkin Pachakk, here's a really tasty pumpkin recipe... called Pumpkin Delite.. naw nothing out of Harry Potter stories this one.. just my own creation.. a really simple do-it-yourself Pumpkin Pastry.. here's how you can do-it-yourself:

Just drop the on the ground.. you'll hear a familiar sound.. guess which one **battering eyes innocently**.. C'mon dont act so stupid.. or may be you think I'm stupid enuff to tell you what sound.. naah.. I wont.. I'm not as stupid as YOU look... you have to figure that yourself!!!

Once you drop the pumpkin on the ground, just scrape off the remains with an all American spatula, mix a dash of honey (Only for the health conscious.. not for the ones who believe in a Fat box of chocolates called LIFE.. they can stick to anything that they want to stick into the pumpkin) Then serve the sweetened pumpkin remains in 3 decorative bowls.. PUMPKIN PASTE - THREEE.. hee hee hee and you were thinking bout pastry.. PACHAKKK!!!

Oh forgot to tell you about the latest antic that this so called subject of www.weird.ppl did.. Imagine you say well done  to your teacher when she gives you a correct when you write 2+2=4.. PACHAKK!!

Epilogue: Now that I've posted this.. I'm going to get one less Valentine... Pssst...thats a big hint about the last PACHAKK I mentioned above!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pachakk, kiiska gussa pumpkin pe nikal raha hai.
Given new meaning here
Great satire

Shrikant said...

Gussa toh nahi.. bas halka halka satire.. thats all!!