Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mouldy

And as promised we are back with Harry Potter and the Kidney stone.. oops.. no no this time its Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. What do I have to say bout it??

Here goes.. from the book itself 
We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the One,
And Voldy's gone mouldy, so now let's have fun!
--- Peeves

And all thanks to David Yates.. Voldy did really go mouldy... with all the bits of mould hanging around you in 3D...eewwwwww

Good movie.. Especially the Prince's Tale.. turned out better than I expected. Though could have better. But I don't want to raise the bar so high that I can't reach the bottles. So let the critique be left to the critics and lets get back to our favourite HP photo!!


And For the Love of Harry Potter, do check this out

Ohh and here's something to ponder about



Rings a bell.. lights a bulb etc. etc..  doesn't it??

2 comments:

Neha said...

bah!

Shrikant said...

What was that about.. Ohh I get it.. even I missed Bellatrix.. Bah and you've probably missed her!!!