Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh!! Fish!!

Came across a fish tank (its too small to call an aquarium) It has about 8 to 10 fishes. Fish tanks have always fascinated me. I just love to poke my finger against the glass hoping the fish take notice of my finger and try to follow it. But every time I tried that... No one paid attention. :(

Just then I noticed, there were 2 really really TINY fish.. just hatched.. about a day or so old.. hiding beneath a decorative rock. And their Mommy hanging around them. Chasing other nosy characters away lest they accidently/deliberately swallowed up the young'uns.

Out of habit I ran my finger over the glass.. and ZOOOM.. the Mommy swooped in to chase away another enemy. :)

PS. Wish I could take a pic.. but didnt have the heart to expose the tiny ones to the xenon flash.

PS1. Happy Friendship Day to all!!!

0 comments: