Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shitty Ideas

Refering to a comment on the previous post by a friend... "hahahaha, now I know where do you get the shitty ideas from..."

Instead of replying then and there, I thought it would be a better idea to post the reply here.

The world's most revolutionary ideas originated in the LOO

The Theory of General Relativity was proposed by Einstein while trying to shave and bathe at the same time using the same soap... the initial draft of the theory said that uses of soap are relative to the user, he may use it for anything that suits his purpose... later he generalised it over SPACE and TIME

Poor old Newton's LOO was a bit clogged so he was doing the do behind the apple tree when the apple decide to interrupt his output processes. You know what he exclaimed when the apple first hit him.. he said OUCH (now someone is going to take a shot at me for such a FALTU PJ but then even I would say OUCH.. hehe) before proposing the laws of gravitation. From then on the adage "whatever goes up... comes down... especially the fat one" holds true... kyunki Newton neeche baith ke usey bula raha hai :D

Most of us would be aware of the Eureka Eureka incident when Archimedes ran out of a public bath in his birthday suit after having discovered Buoyancy.

So I would like to say to the person who gave that comment... who knows.. someday you might win the Nobel Prize for Metaphysics for some shitty idea from the loo.. something like: "Hope floats..  but who cares.. shit floats too"


4 comments:

Neha said...

You have alreasy said what I would hav commented...so I would like to present 1 shitty idea (literally) from my side

fart talks...it always goes like pooooooooooooo poo poo poo

ok, lemme not try pjs, cos only u cn excel there :)

Shrikant said...

Awww cmon did ya forget the Soni de Nakhre song from Partner?? Fart sings too... LMAO

Manish Verma said...

hahahaha thats freally insane bro....that reminds me one more thing.... i always used to write comment on loo walls at the time of my "output process" and i day it converted into ma blog

Anonymous said...

yeah you are rite man..! I plan my entire day in Loo..!!