Thursday, August 27, 2009

Time for some recognition

The past few days have witnessed the arrival of an angel, showering our lives with immense happiness. This angel has brought with it riches of  untold proportions. One of us here has been blessed with these riches. Let me take this opportunity to Congratulate that very special friend of ours..... A BIG APPLAUSE FOR OUR VERY OWN NEHATRIX... for having become the aunt of a sweet little child... On this occassion I would like to award her with a very special award on becoming the Auntyji (as many have monickered her)
Congratulating her on this happy occassion
Oh.. we have a very special guest to give this Award.. our very own Bella Aunty :P
Bella Aunty:Here you go my dear little MORE-OR-LESS-NOT-SO-VERY-STRANGE Nehatrix... 

Tagging Neha for writing a Thank You speech thats atleast 1000 words in length!!!

2 comments:

Neha said...

oh thank you, thank you, thank you...one award after so long...I am privileged...and I dont promise a 1000 words thank you speech, but I will try to justify this one :P

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

great... im waitin to read neha's thank u speech :)