Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Humane Award

The Humane Award is to honour certain respected bloggers (Ahem ahem) who - according to fellow bloggers - are kindhearted individuals... and guess what!!! I have been given this award by my friend Neha

Before going on to the huge list of Thank you's, there is a far more important thing to do. Tradition says that this award has to be passed on by the Awardee to 5 other such deserving candidates and also the Awardee has to link back to the Awarder. I think I, the awardee, have linked back to Neha, the awarder, in the earlier paragraph... but there might be a cross connection so as to say in telecom terminology... or may be not.. who cares!!!

Coming back to my 5 nominations (it had been really difficult to let this award pass.. but I have to let it go so that it goes wherever it wants to be gone... like Gone with the BROKEN Wind )
  1. Neha herself for having kind-heartedly awarded my this award
  2. Neha again for having kind-heartedly read through all of my posts and bearing with my incessant CRAP
  3. Neha once more for kind-heartedly (umm.. cant think of anything..) having awarded my this award
  4. I-Me-Myself (have to be conceited enough to live up to the other award that I have received ) for kind-heartedly having accepted the award which Neha had been so kindhearted in awarding to me
  5. I-Me-Myself for having kind-heartedly passed on the award as per its tradition to 5 other nominees

Finally I would like to kind-heartedly thank that wonderful kind-hearted friend Neha (please click on this link its the original link) who kind-heartedly took out time to present this kind-hearted award. THANK YOU

Epilogue
Damn I have created so many links and cross links on this post that I will be able to extract a super strong cross-linking polymer exactly 15 years 3 months and 6 days from today provided all other things including Einsteinian Equilibrium between Space and Time remained concurrent with the secondary inverse Laplace transform of Bernoulli's Bouyancy equation partially intergrated along with Galerkin weighted residuals of Euler's laminar flow equations.

I am extremely sorry for breaking this chain of presenting this Award but as I had promised to a famous Neanderthal thinker by the name of Ooh-ooh-aah-aah, I shall not pass on anything to anyone if its been passed on and on... like for instance chain mails like the ones claiming to earn your free Ericsson T18 and R320  Laptops (which infact are long gone discontinued cell phone models... infact our very own Mr. Ooh-ooh-aah-aah did own one of them in his early days when he used to travel to university on his favourite Scooto-saur)

This is the perfect demonstration of greatness... even a blogpost has its own Epilogue... all Hail the Hedonist!!

2 comments:

Neha said...

my mistake...it should have been the crap award instead of the human one..

Shrikant said...

Hmmm... is that a hint?? for the next AWARD :D