Saturday, September 19, 2009

Speaking of Loneliness

Just read (I'm using this as a past participle and not as an imperative statement though you are free to MISSunderstand is to the best of your knowledge) a post (Story of a lonely heart... ) by a friend... Quite ludicrous it turned out to be... but thinking of lonely, this comes to my mind.. one of my favourite bands.. lets see you guessing without help from Google

Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day in my life


Such a lonely day
Should be banned
It's a day that I can't stand


The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life


Such a lonely day
Shouldn't exist
It's a day that I'll never miss


Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life


And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away


The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life


Such a lonely day
And it's mine
It's a day that I am glad I survived.


Hmmm.. what say?? Kinda weird... but gets the point across!!!

But these days have been singing Mad About the Boy by Sir Noel Coward... but if you listen carefully.. you'll realise that I am humming just one note.. over and over again... Just decided to drop "about the boy"

8 comments:

Guria said...

I came here from Neha's blog Neha :P
Just commentating to tell you, yea, you got the point across... you say lonely (or loneliest) 12 times! :D

Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life


And if you go,
I wanna go with you
And if you die,
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away


you wanna take your lonely day with you! lol! :)

Neha said...

ths song seems nice...mail me na...tu kab se ye gaane sunne laga?

Shrikant said...

@Guria.. thanks for your comment.. But I think that the "YOU" in the lyrics means the someone close to the heart and not a case of Transferred Epithet to the Lonely Day
And I posted this kinda weird song as an apt reply to that weird story posted by Neha which i absolutely loved and not as a description of The GREAT ME :D
Hope you like the rest of my Blog which I feel.. ahem.. read it for yourself.

@Neha I didnt think you'd like this song.. cmon.. "Most Loneliest" who spaks this kinda English?? Totally Weird. I agree its one of Fav bands.. but not fav songs.. Was thinking it wud irritate you!!!

Neha said...

hahaha, irritate me? well your earlier posts ar thr na to irritate me...why look for new ones? the auntyji one still brings a frown on my face...so don't try hard mr h3donist to irritate me...

Shrikant said...

O cool.. let me just re post it.. for old times sake..
BTW.. want more bad stories?? i suppose u remember this one: http://h3donist.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-let-dogs-out.html

Neha said...

thank you for the pleasant reminder of that post...and please don't repost...let it be there in ur "old is gold" collection huh..

Usha said...

System of a Down!
I love this song man!

You have an interesting blog right there!

Cheers ;)

Shrikant said...

@Usha: Thanks for your compliments