Wednesday, September 30, 2009

35 Sawaal baad

Have been tagged by NEHA to answer these questions... Mind you haven't had lunch.. so might feast on your brains and other senses if you read this post

1.What is your current obsession ?
PJs and my blog

2. What are you wearing today?
Sydenham T and grey green shorts... with too many pockets

3. What’s for dinner?
Probably going out tonight

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Lotsa things from Staples... had gone in only for a black printer cartridge (which was out of stock)

5. What are you listening to right now?
Ab Good Knight k saath chaar coil extra (aweful advertising and Rani Mukherjee)

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
ummmm... ohh... hmmmm... NO COMMENTS... whatever I say is bound to be taken as a joke... so might as well say "HAHAHAHA"... btw.. she doesn't like my sense of humour

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
South Mumbai (Conceited enuff??)

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Pankha and of course a glass filled with crushed ice with a large dash of blue curacao with some lemon juice and lil' bit of sugar

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To get a refil (refer answer 8) or may be one of the places I keep describing in my blog (off the beaten track )

10. Which language do you want to learn?
English is bad enough.. ever wondered how would you use tense if you'd been time travelling?? for instance how would you describe something (in English) that was about to happen to you in the past before you avoided it by time-jumping forward two days just to avoid it. The event will be described differently depending on whether you are talking about it with respect to (W.R.T.) your own natural time, W.R.T. a time in the further future, or W.R.T. a time in the further past and is further complicated by the possibility of conducting conversations whilst you are actually travelling from one time to another with the intention of becoming your own father or mother.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
Hedonist to the Core

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Anyone who would want to bequeath 1 billion dollars to me... any takers??

13. What is your favourite colour?
Blue.. blue denim.. blue sky.. blue curacoa..

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Obviously I'm wearing it...How would it be favourite if its in my closet!!!

15. What is your dream job?
President of United States... oh damn.. its going to be Bangalored now... better start looking (or should I say dreaming) for a new job now!!!

16. What’s your favorite magazine?
I prefer blogs

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Well.. may be a new graphics card for my PC... awww.. I think I need a new PC only

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Rakhi Sawant in anything... oh except when embalmed as a MUMMY (the Egyptian one not the one in the latest reality show)

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Tell me one style icon who isn't over-rated

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Anything that leaves hair on my head

21. What are you going to do after this?
Lunch

22. What are your favourite movies?
Shawshank Redemption,  Scarface, Transformers (loved Megan Fox running alongside Bumblebee)
Pirates of the Carribean... actually anything with Johnny Depp.. even Charlie and the Chocolate Factory... Depp rules

23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Deo...deo... and deo... unless you include soap, hand wash and toothpaste in the list

24. What inspires you ?
Breathing... when you breath in you inspire.. when you breath out... you EXPIRE.. so hold that breath

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Number your clothes.. and then use a Random number generator... great way to mix and match.. especially when you land up with 2 shirts and no pants using the random number generator
Or better still wear whatever you like... whatever you're comfortable in... TIPS are for waiters

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
"Nothing" suits just fine.. when you're home alone.. else there's always some mall you can raid for another thing to pack into that closet

27. Coffee or tea?
Tea... reminds me of famous words from the movie Working Girl..."Can I get ya anything? Coffee? Tea? Me?"

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I blog... knock that feeling out with a couple of mindless paragraphs.. works everytime

29. What is the meaning of your name?
Shrikant... if he can't then who can!!!

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
umm.. thats a difficult question... oh.. i better mention the blog by "the person who tagged me"

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Gajar ka Halwa

32. Favorite Season ?
Rains... If I'm indoors with a cup of chai.. and some pakodas

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Your bheja if you insist on coming.. or if I'm in a good mood you might get some aloo ki sabzi that looks suspiciously like its come out from a batata wada

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Just show them a couple of fingers..  they get the message...

35. what are you afraid of the most?.. Nah I don't like this question... I'll replace it with "Should I pass this quiz on to anyone?" and I answer it with a no... anyone wants to take it inspite of that.. be my guest

5 comments:

Neha said...

I do like your sense of humour in the post, but not the pjs that you crack all the time, like gabbar wala n all...good good, well answered...lol @ many answers (this shows that u indeed have a good sense of humour...use it well)

Shrikant said...

Awww!! its either PJs or its crap... that's my style of humour.. pick what you'd like most??

BTW... thanks for the compliment

Neha said...

arre, i want a sydenham tee too...my old one finally got faded so much that I cant read sydenham there :( will buy it from co-ops whn I nxt go thr..:))

Novice Writer said...

That was an entertaining read! 10, 20, 24 and 25 really made me laugh!

Shrikant said...

@Novice Writer... Thank you for your compliments... Please do keep coming back :)